This Week @ BTS
After our initial run of fundraising, WE HAVE MET OUR GOAL!
We cannot thank everyone who donated enough for their generosity and support. BTS is still a young school putting together the best tools possible to prepare its students, and this project is another step towards achieving that goal. We always welcome donations for any of our upcoming projects. If you'd like to donate to BTS, please let us know!
All of our classrooms met their fundraising goals, which means that all of BTS will be getting a new Multimedia system setup! This will include instructional iPads for each teacher and swivel-mounted HDTV displays for each class. Teachers will be able to present content from educational apps and the internet in real-time with students.
We expect to have the systems in place by the end of March, so get ready to see some changes in the classroom!
Construction Begins 2/27
Starting this Friday, February 27th BTS will be undergoing construction with some much-needed additions and remodeling. To accommodate space for our construction crews, Ms. Schaefer and Ms. Balmer's classrooms will merge into one class. The merger will happen effective tomorrow, February 24th.
Please note that our old calendars have been discontinued. Our new calendar is always visible here (BTS Families only, password required).
News & Reminders:
- BTS Application processing fees, registration fees, and tuition deposit are all now past due. Please contact the office if you have not paid these yet.
- Progress Reports will go home on Friday, March 6th
- Dance Fees are due March 1st. CASH ONLY. These include costume rental ($60) and a 4-pack of tickets ($60, $15 each). All students participating in our June Performing Arts program are responsible for renting a costume and purchasing at least four tickets for the show. Ticket upgrades will be available in the future.
- We're delighted to welcome our new Dance teacher, Ms. Alejandra Garza to the BTS family! She will be overseeing dance classes for all of our BTS students during the week. Introduce yourself and say hello if you get the chance to meet her!
- We're in the middle of a new fundraising initiative at BTS with See's Candies. Proceeds will go towards our new multimedia systems.
Our deadline is Thursday, March 19th. Candies will be delivered on Friday, March 27th.
- Kindergarten applications are available in the office starting Tuesday for students who have received an acceptance letter from BTS.
- Please check our Lost and Found. Many student items are still in our Lost and Found tub and we will be donating them at the end of the month if they are not claimed. Please ask Ms. Lord or Mr. Ian about how to check our Lost and Found.
- Our Glee Club will be performing new songs they have practiced on Saturday, February 28th. Please contact Ms. Perez for details.