How to Apply at BTS
Want to be a part of the BTS community? We'd love to have you!
Here is a rundown of our application process. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Prospective families should contact us to set up a one-on-one tour and interview with our Principal to receive an application. Fee information, uniform information, and specific concerns are addressed when you visit during a tour. Requests for these details over the phone or via e-mail are respectfully declined.
- A non-refundable Application Processing Fee of $50 will be required with your completed application for submission.
- Upon confirmation of your child's admission at BTS, a Registration Fee of $250 and one-month tuition deposit (non-refundable) will be due to confirm your child's space at the school.
Spaces at BTS are limited! If you are interested in applying to enroll your child, please get in touch with us at your earliest convenience.
Minimum Admission Requirements
- Pre-Elementary Program (Preschool & Pre-Kindergarten)
-- Prospective students be 2 years, 6 months old at time of admission. Our waitlist is only 12 months long, so please do not apply for enrollment until your child is 18 months old.
-- Prospective students must be fully toilet trained by the first day of school. This means being able to use the toilet with minimal assistance, cleaning, and washing/drying hands.
- Elementary Program (TK-5)
-- A letter of recommendation and past evaluations from the prospective student's previous school are required for all families applying for 1st grade and beyond.
-- For all families applying 2nd grade and beyond, a proficiency assessment of the prospective student's Spanish and Mandarin skills may be required. Please make an appointment for a tour to speak with our Principal to discuss enrollment possibilities.