How to Apply to BTS Huntington
Want to be a part of the BTS community? We'd love to have you!
Here is a rundown of our application process. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Prospective families should contact us to set up a one-on-one tour and interview with our Principal to receive an application. Fee information, uniform information, and specific concerns are addressed when you visit during a tour. Requests for these details over the phone or via e-mail are respectfully declined.
- A non-refundable Application Processing Fee of $50 will be required with your completed application for submission.
- Upon confirmation of your child's admission at BTS, a Registration Fee of $250 and one-month tuition deposit (non-refundable) will be due to confirm your child's space at the school.
Spaces at BTS are highly limited! If you are interested in applying to enroll your child, please get in touch with us at your earliest convenience.
Minimum Admission Requirements
- Prospective students be 30 Months (2 years, 6 months) old at time of admission.
Please note: our waitlist is only 12 months long and we only consider applications once your child is 18 months old.
- Prospective students must be fully toilet trained by the first day of school. This means being able to use the toilet with minimal assistance, cleaning, and washing/drying hands.